The idea for this special model: A narrow-cut TH glove designed by firefighters.
At the beginning of 2016, we called for design proposals to be submitted. We got a lot of creative submissions. Our five-member jury consisting of product design, production management, graphics and marketing was spoiled for choice. The top three designs were published on our Facebook page and asked to vote for a model.
Fire Chief Sandra Karluss designed the model "Keep Cool" on behalf of the network firefighters. With 423 votes and 162 comments this design landed in first place. Also, the design "Flame" met with a great response, after which we decided to implement this idea. The glove "Black" is the third model of the slim-cut series, but, as the name says, kept in plain black and provided with gray inserts.
- Palm: palm made of hard-wearing reversed cowhide leather in gray. Leather reinforcements in the inside and in the thumb area.
- Backhand: 100% nylon with knuckle protectors on the fingers.
- Lining: 100% KEVLAR®.
- Cuff: A Velcro closure on the cuff seals the glove to the hand and prevents - penetration of splinters and dirt. Dressing aid with punched hole for attaching the gloves to a snap hook.
- Available sizes: 5 - 9
- Special features: Narrow cut. Recommended for women firefighters.
- Abrasion resistance: 4 of 4
- Cut resistance: 3 out of 5
- Tear strength: 4 of 4
- Puncture resistance: 3 of 4
- Dexterity: 5 out of 5